This website is provided for your personal use. The material in this website was prepared for informational purposes only and is not legal advice. The information contained in this website is provided only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. David Winterton & Associates explicitly renounces all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, reliability, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our website. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- This website assumes no liability or responsibility for any damage to you, your computer, or other property, due to your access to, use of, or downloading of this website or any materials provided on this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, David Winterton & Associates are acknowledged on the website.
- Some links within the Website may lead to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. The Firm includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Information you send through this website via direct email communications or through forms do not make you a client of David Winterton & Associates. You will need to contact an office directly to request representation and speak with an attorney to determine if the matter in one for which we are able and willing to represent. We reserve to right to decline representation for any reason.